Do you Realise that you could be one of Canada Today's 1.3 million immigrants?

Sponsored link
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) introduced the first multi-year immigration levels in 2017 and kicked off admissions targets for 2018-2020 for Canada’s economic, family, expatriate, and charitable immigration programs. This set up was later replaced in 2018 with IRCC’s immigration levels targets for 2019-2021.
The mainstream of projected economic admissions would be allotted through the federal Express Entry system programs:
  1. The Federal trained/Skilled worker (FSW) Program
  2. The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC); and
  3. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada is equally expected to play a very delicate and important role with regards to economic immigration. This program permits collaborating Canadian provinces and territories to put forward eligible immigration candidates who have the necessary skill and labour force adaptability necessary to obtain a permanent residency.
Below, are the immigration programs enclosed in Canada’s Multi-Year Immigration Levels Plan:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) introduced the first multi-year immigration levels in 2017 and kicked off admissions targets for 2018-2020 for Canada’s economic, family, expatriate, and charitable immigration programs. This set up was later replaced in 2018 with IRCC’s immigration levels targets for 2019-2021.


The mainstream of projected economic admissions would be allotted through the federal Express Entry system programs:
  1. The Federal trained/Skilled worker (FSW) Program
  2. The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC); and
  3. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada is equally expected to play a very delicate and important role with regards to economic immigration. This program permits collaborating Canadian provinces and territories to put forward eligible immigration candidates who have the necessary skill and labour force adaptability necessary to obtain a permanent residency.
Below, are the immigration programs enclosed in Canada’s Multi-Year Immigration Levels Plan:

Economic Programs

Federal Trained/Skilled worker (FSW) Program:

The Express Entry program for Skilled Workers is mainly for immigrants who have the basic requirements such as education, work Experience, adeptness/proficiency in English and/or French and different skills required to establish themselves economically in Canada.

Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC):

Federal Skilled Trades Class in the Express Entry category is for foreign employees with qualifications in a skilled trade.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC):

This is a category of the Express Entry system for those who have little experience about Canada workforce. It welcomes expressions of interest from foreigners with Canadian Work Experience or students who just graduated from a Canadian academic establishment, school or institute operating in Canada.

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP):

This program is specifically for skilled Foreigners or graduates those who reside in the Atlantic region in Canada. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) permits selected Atlantic employers to recruit and rent foreigners who have the right skill or international graduates within the Canadian region (Newfoundland and geographic region, Prince Island, star Scotia, and New Brunswick).

Caregivers Program:

This program grants foreigners who render care to kids and, people and those with high medical needs the chance to apply for a Canadian permanent residence.

Federal Business (Start-Up Visa Program and Self Employed Persons):

This type of program allows foreigners with the right business idea, finance, and other eligibility criteria or necessities the prospect to run new or pre-existing businesses in any of the Canadian Provinces.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP):

This program permits collaborating provinces and territories to nominate eligible economic immigration candidates for Canadian permanent residence.

Quebec Trained/Skilled worker Program and Quebec Business:

Quebec is one of the biggest provinces in Canada and it runs its own immigration system distinctly from the federal system. The Govt of Quebec has planned levels for 2019 to 2021 but are nonetheless yet to be determined.

Family Class Programs

  • Spousal/Common-law Partner support and Dependent kid
  • Parent and Grandparents Program (Super-Visa)
  • Refugees and guarded Persons, Humanitarian etc
Do you Realise that you could be one of Canada Today's 1.3 million immigrants? Do you Realise that you could be one of Canada Today's 1.3 million immigrants? Reviewed by Ad Min on May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

37 comments:

  1. Help me I need money to pay rent, WhatsApp number +255621083989 email Nurugodson192@gmail.com ,I need help please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help me I need money to pay rent, WhatsApp number +255621083989 email Nurugodson192@gmail.com ,I need help please am from Tanzania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls only communication I need from u.pls call me directly not on any social media. My #0880787074/0775138961

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boss of the Bosses this is my contact Chris Buchi Uzo +226 69345423 Email christnwahiri2016@yahoo.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I need d job pls help me 2116363040 OPEYEMI Abayomi zenith bank

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear e-money, if this forum is real, kindly call my mobile number for confirmation...+918802616933 or +919654026507

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls i really need the job,am interested,this is my number 07039613616

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ogunleye omofolawe o
    6172719990
    Fidelity bank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear E-money is JCLOVE, if this forum is real, kindly call my line or send me a massage on my number for confirmation,0209713688 or 02405666665,,thank u,,from Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir I'm nazzy m Turaki an my details is 0723924191 access bank. I'm readyfor d upper. Tnk u

    ReplyDelete
  11. I accept sir thanks God bless you sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir,I ' m really interested to work in Canada please help me I have my passport already.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls sir if this is real then I need money for my mom operation sir. Pls call me on +233246658610. Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oga boss,pls this is my number for confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Solomon Dennis accept the offer this is my contact line 08148966465

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need anything to help my family I'm from Zimbabwe my number +263773757212

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I accepted the invitation... Thanks sir

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good evening sir I need your help sir this is my number 09069469776

    ReplyDelete
  19. I accept the jod sir,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want some people for sexchat and merry please contact me .
    WhatsApp number:01748448374

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm Joe igo Sir I accept the invitation Sir thank u god bless u are really good sir my number is 07065803959

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good afternoon Sir my name is Joe igo Sir I accept the invitation Sir thank u god bless u really good sir my number is 07065803950

    ReplyDelete
  23. Greetings to you sir,I accept the offer sir..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good day sir I accept the offer sir

    ReplyDelete
  25. Attah Chris accept the offer sir

    ReplyDelete
  26. Je m appelle Mamadou goita je veux mariée une femme voici mon numéro WhatsApp 0022373258844

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.