How To EASILY Obtain Permanent Residency In Canada Without Wasting much Resources through Agents

Sponsored link
Although Canada has been inclining for some time now, not many people really know the intricate details of their migration process.
In Canada, applying for PR is a very simple and smooth procedure that you can do independently of anyone else. You should simply pursue our basic advances.
Canada is home to a portion of the world’s most excellent national parks, world-class ski resorts with an exceptionally created blended economy. Canada by size, is the biggest nation in North America and second on the planet.
BUT WHY IS CANADA THE COUNTRY OF CHOICE FOR MANY?
Simple answer: the country is a place where things WORK.
They have a Government that has the interest of its people at heart and so citizens enjoy so many benefits. One of such benefits being the much famed FREE health care in Canada.
But that is not the main gist…
The main gist is that Canada is a HUGE country in terms of land mass.
But their population is relatively sparse.
In order to harness the benefits of such a large land mass, the Canada Government decided to open its’ doors wide for people from all over the world to apply and gain entry into Canada.
In fact, their plan is to have granted permanent resident status to 1M people by 2020.
Once you meet certain criteria you can apply.
And if you’re granted permanent residency status in Canada you can then be assured of enjoying plenty of the same benefits that their citizens are already enjoying.
And that is why many people love Canada and want to go there.
SO WHAT ARE THE SCHEMES VIA WHICH YOU APPLY?

There are quite a good number of them.
But right now, there are TWO hot ones that are working really well. They are:
1. The Canadian Federal Express Entry Program.
2. The Provincial Nominee Programs.
These two set of schemes have different requirements.
You’ll have to qualify and meet each requirement to qualify for application.
SO, HOW DO YOU KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS?
For a number of reasons, many people are considering jumping ships and migrating to this country. If you are part of this lot, the things you need to do are here..
  1. Take the test for eligibility using hypothetical test scores
  2. Determine your NOC/ skill type
  3. Apply for and write your test for English i.e. IELTS
  4. Pay and submit your documents for WES evaluation
  5. Wait for an invitation to apply (ITA)
  6. Start looking for jobs while waiting for ITA
  7. Apply for Canadian PR with all the required documents and proof of funds
  8. Go for biometrics if called
  9. Wait for your visa!!
How To EASILY Obtain Permanent Residency In Canada Without Wasting much Resources through Agents How To EASILY Obtain Permanent Residency In Canada Without Wasting much Resources through Agents Reviewed by Ad Min on May 10, 2019 Rating: 5

17 comments:

  1. I'm from Nigeria
    You guys are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name Daudu Earnest
    I want to be a footballer that is what I ever dream of. Is it possible over there in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name is Daudu Earnest
    I want to be a footballer that is what I ever dream of

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love Canada, where I live and work at WhitsApp number 0093787808167

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canada is the one of bueatiful place and i love to wotk there my num is 03312507860

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will love to work there... My whatsapp number 07083784447

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Asif Ekhtiary
    I want to become a footballer. is it possible in Canada???

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is hardeshina Quadri I want to be come medical doctor. And it is possible to study in Canada
    This is my phone number 07037580795

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Canada my wahtsapp number
    03165110381

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love canada my whatsapp no +919723345288 please call now

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Solomon Sowah I love Canada but I have no job and I want to work in Canada.pCanada.please I want some one to help me out.mout.my number is +233 0207225567 or +233 0543975530,Please call me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.